Sunday, May 31, 2015

TGIF!

Good Friday morning to all!  Looks like another beautiful day in Eastern NC.  Today Frank and I will be working on the boat, re-bedding windows.  Not a particular exciting chore, but one that puts us closer to getting stuff done.  Actually it is my day off (from my real job), but working on the boat does not feel like work to me, especially if I compare it to my paid job.  We will be outside, enjoying the sunshine and working together, thinking about how ecstatic we will be when we take off on Kittywampus. 

I know Frank does his boat maintenance page, but I will post some pictures later of our progress this weekend, just so I can share how things are coming along.  In the meantime, I have posted some pictures below of a few of our stops in the Exumas last year.  It's not the same as being there, but always puts a smile on my face when I remember our time there.  Hope you enjoy!

This was taken in about 6 feet of water, standing on the deck of the boat.

Sunset at one of our favorite places...Little Farmer's Cay.
One of many breathtaking views from the boat.




Ok, enough daydreaming for me....off to work we go!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures, i just close my yes and there we are at Little Farmer's Cay.....:)

    ReplyDelete