Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Breakfast Guests

One of the many perks of staying on your boat is having unexpected guests stopping by.  It's not unusual for boat enthusiasts, fellow boaters, interested passerbyer's, etc, to wonder over and ask questions or to simply stop and daydream.  However, a couple of mornings ago, we had guests stop by of a different sort.  I was inside the salon and heard noises coming from outside.  Rather loud noises...so I got up to see what was going on.  Too my surprise, I was greeted with about 50 geese, about 15-20 feet from  the  cockpit of the boat.  I was so excited,  probably scared  them with  my     squeal of delight, and hurried back inside to get our camera.  Of course, I could not put my hand on it, so I grabbed my pad to grab some photos of the geese.  By the time I got back in the cockpit, the flock had moved further away from the boat, but I did manage to get a few pictures.  The pictures are not the best quality...as our camera would have done a better job, but still I managed to grab a few pics to share. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment