Sunday, August 23, 2015

Mimosa Time!!!

This week has been especially hectic, but thank goodness...it's the weekend!!!!   One of our favorite things to do is to make mimosas and just sit back and enjoy the view while sipping on my favorite cocktail.  My captain says that no matter how you feel, just have a mimosa and it will put a smile on your face!  And it usually does. 

Captain Man likes his in one of our crystal wine glasses, while I prefer mine in one of our Waldhaus glasses.  We bought these during our visit to Germany a couple of years ago.  Captain Man's favorite beer is Waldhaus, which is not available here in the States, (at least we haven't been to find it).  We toured the small Waldhaus brewery and purchased 6 of these great "beer mugs" to bring back, but only 4 managed to make it intact during the flight back to the States.   

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I do enjoy them for my mimosa cocktail.







So, being it's Saturday, and we are finished with chores..... now it's time to smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment