Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Quick Trip Home!




While this is a slice of heaven here on earth, I do get homesick for NC.  So I opted to fly home the later part of February for a quick visit, while the captain attended to some boat maintenance chores.   


During my visit home, I was able to check on our house sitters, (happy to report all is well there), and spend a few days with my mom and dad.  Also, was able to hang out with my son and spend some time with my daughter and son-in-law and my sweet, sweet grand daughters.  I think they get more and more angelic each time I see them.  









The days flew by and before I knew it, it was time to head back south and jump back onto Sun Daze.  


 




We have been fishing, snorkeling, and wandering around the middle of the Exumas.  I think this is my favorite part of the Bahamas.  Nice anchorages, beautiful waters, and great people.  







Others are enjoying as well, got a pic of this couple as they were being lifted up on the para sail.  Looks like a lot of fun!


 



We are enjoying lazy days of warm sunshine, and calm anchorages.  The weather has been really nice this season.  Calm and smooth...the way I love it to be.  No rocking and rolling, just gorgeous boat weather.  


Won't be long and it will be time to head back home for the end of this season.  My how the time flies.  


Until next time...


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment