Sunday, November 26, 2017

Making Soap


I had a few hours to myself, a rarity these days, and I decided to try to make soap.  I want to give a "little something" to my friends during the holidays, but don't want to buy junk that will probably end up sitting on a shelf or re-gifted.  I make jewelry when I have time, but that does take more than a couple of hours.  So I did a little research and I thought soap making would be something I could tackle.  

After a few hours, this is the final result.  Not too bad.  


 

Here's my goat milk, honey oatmeal soap...all natural ingredients.  Next time I think I will add some tea tree oil for a hint of scent.  I was pleased with the end result. 


I gave some to my sister and daughter.  I want them to try and then give me a honest review of the soap.  Both have sensitive skin, so I am hoping this soap is gentle enough that they are able to use without problems.  

Not too bad for a afternoon of just relaxing in my new kitchen!

Until next time...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment