Saturday, September 23, 2017

A Meaningful Day with Meaningful Friends

Good friends...not just friend friends, but those friends that you grew up with, kept in touch with, and love to pieces.  Those friends that you don't see too often, but when you do...it's like you've never been apart from each other.  I hope everyone has those special type of friends.  I know I do, and this weekend, we spent some time with two of my dearest friends.

It is amazing.  We don't see each other very often, but the bond is deep and I believe we would do anything in our power to help one another if so needed.  I love those two special gals and I know they love me.   It was a special treat to spend some time with both of these strong, beautiful women this past  Saturday.  The afternoon and evening was spent in laughter, tears and love.








The river is still as beautiful as ever, and overlooking the bluff brought back many wonderful memories spent on that river.   We would spend our days in school/work, but our evenings and weekends were on that river.   That's is, after our chores at home were done!   










As always, when we get together, there must be food!  And once again, we ate well.







After dinner, the younger generation had a treat in store for us.  We spent a few hours in a 4 x 4 roaming the fields in the dark.  Great fun with great people.

We made a pact to see each other more frequently.  Life is too short not to.

E.T. and CAT...I love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment