Saturday, September 16, 2017

Our River House Fixer Upper - Week 21

I finally got around to painting our front door.  I went back and forth between color choices and just decided to paint it and if I did not like the color, it's not that hard to change. So...I decided on black.  Yes...black.  I know, the trend is to paint your front door something bright and colorful.  I just wasn't feeling it for this house.  😕😕











Now that it is done, I am not sure I like it.  I will give it a week or so, and if I still am not sure, then I will change it to my second color choice.  

I also went to work on a piece that my dad made for me many years ago.  I have stored it at mom and dad's, but recently picked it up as I have plans for it in the dining area.  It is a large bookcase, and was stained and varnish.  I want to paint it and have it placed in the corner of our kitchen/dining room.  




The bookcase will give us storage and by painting it, hopefully it will look like a built in.  Will see. 





The captain is busy prepping the floor for our vinyl laminate planks.  He has also been working on installing the baseboard.





And there you go...another week has flown by!!!

Until next time...

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment