Saturday, September 23, 2017

Our River House Fixer Upper - Week 22

You know what excites me?  Kitchen Bling!!!  I have a stove!!!!  This is such a treat after not having one for a while.  
 
 
 
 
 
I am so happy!  Now we can start having home cooked meals.   After eating sandwiches, salads, microwaved not so good dinners, crock pot wonders, and restaurant food...I can tell you I am ready to cook!!! 
 

The counters have been sanded and walls have been touched up.  Once the floor is installed, we will need to add toe molding (or whatever it is called) under the cabinets,  install trim at top of cabinets and paint the final touch ups.  





We are already loving this room.  With the river view,  and our love of food, I think we will enjoy spending time with family and friends in this room. 


We are also spending some time furniture hunting.  We need living room furniture and a few other pieces.  Oh, and a dining room table.  Can't wait!

Until next time...


ENJOY!!




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment